WorldVentures, a dynamic, global, fast growing member based travel company, is currently sourcing for a Software Engineer with an emphasis on Travel Technology to be based in our Plano headquarters. WorldVentures is a fast paced environment with a core of innovation and fun. If you are prepared to grow your career, wear multiple hats, and be part of a fast-paced team with a focus on exceptional service, this may be the role for you.
The Software Engineer will have enterprise-level experience to work on full stack eCommerce solutions. The need is for an individual that has experience in designing a robust and scalable service layer to power company wide applications. This may also include in part the utilization of procured source code including evaluating, customizing and extending it. The ideal developer is a fast learner and well-rounded individual who can assist where necessary regardless of job description.
· Participate in Full Stack Green-Field Design and Architecture
· Work in a fast paced agile environment developing features planned as part of a roadmap
· Collaborate closely with other Development, Quality Assurance and Operations teams
· Develop clear, concise and well-tested code as part of a wider team through pair programming and code reviews
· Develop and Contribute to the system architecture.
· Proactively monitor the health of applications owned by the team and addresses issues
· Be focused on delivery whilst not comprising on quality
· Communicate design decisions
· Deploy and maintain applications in production environments
· Continually improve development, operational processes and procedures
· Continually enhance systems sustainability and integrity with great operational practices
· Research and evaluate technologies that create value for the company
· Collaborate across other teams in the company to improve delivery productivite and quality, promoting better software practices and operational support.