Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested. Or, if you prefer, you can submit your resume for general consideration.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
WorldVentures, a dynamic, global, fast growing member based travel company, is currently sourcing for a Sr Payroll Administrator to be based in our Plano, Texas headquarters. WorldVentures is a fast paced environment with a core of innovation and fun. If you are prepared to grow your career, wear multiple hats, and be part of a fast paced team with a focus on exceptional service, this may be the role for you.
This dynamic role is responsible for domestic and global payroll for about 450 employees in 10 countries as well as reporting and validation of payroll related data. The ideal individual will be an expert in ADP Workforce and be able to suport the systematic functions of ADP.
WorldVentures is seeking a Sr. Developer to join our growing Technology team and build out the next generation of our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with at least 7-years’ experience in developing scalable software solutions in an Agile environment. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
As a Senior Developer, you will participate in code review, assist in mentorship of more junior team-members and providing input on project deliverable timelines during the sprint cycle.
WorldVentures offers our tech team a twice per week work from home policy from day one of joining our team! The days are decided in advance and are our engineering team enjoys the flexibility!!
The ideal candidate will have experience and comfort in:
- Designs and develops primarily Internet/web pages and applications such as e-commerce and content-driven websites
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents and implements web applications using a variety of languages and platforms such as ASP.NET MVC 4-5.2.3, C#, Microsoft Sql Server, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Develops proof-of-concepts and prototypes of easy to navigate user interfaces (UI) that consist of web pages with graphics, icons and color schemes that are visually appealing
- Ensures that applications are compatible across multiple computing platforms and browsers
Full time End User Computing (EUC) Technician needed for a global web-based company headquartered in Plano, TX. The primary role of EUC is to provide desktop support, identity management, and fulfillment of technical services for workers in a dynamic and fast-paced corporate environment. Daily activities include engaging a broad array of technology to provide hardware/software break-fix, cloud & SAAS support, account provisioning, and creation of technical documents. The ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, a high EQ, and is eager to carry their own load. As part of a small Tech Ops team in a cloud-based company, a driven technician would have an opportunity to grow their knowledge of complex IT systems, such as PowerShell scripting/automation, Azure services, and various other technologies.